What you need to offer:
- A degree-level education
- A good understanding of ICT and the delivery lifecycle
- At least one area of expertise with solid experience that is relevant to our business
- The ability to structure and present your ideas and opinions, and to produce high quality deliverables
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where your seniority is determined by your experience, knowledge and ability rather than any grading structure.
What are the types of people we are looking for?
We are looking to recruit:
- Solution and technical architects
- ICT consultants
- Business analysts and business consultants
We are looking for permanent staff on either a full-time or part-time basis.
This is a selection of comments from some our more recent joiners:
“Everyone knows each other, and everyone has a genuine interest in our well-being.”
“There is the opportunity to undertake a broader scope of roles.”
“There is a good support network, both within Medley teams working on the same projects and between projects. There is a culture of sharing experience and looking out for each other and this is encouraged by the senior team.”
“Support is available if required and asked for, but not proactively forced upon you.”
“There is no expectation to spend significant time away from home or travelling beyond a reasonable commute.”