We have provided client-side support to central government departments since 2001. We help them meet their evolving needs and we support their key agendas such as Shared Services and Digital.
The initiatives we have supported include:
- Procurement, supplier on-boarding, delivery assurance and transition planning and support for a transformational back office shared service capability including a new ERP suite for DHSC
- A managed client-side service for an award-winning programme and operational capability to reduce child abuse
- An integrated managed architecture service for national policing systems for the Home Office
Criminal Justice has undergone significant change over recent years to embrace new technologies and ways of working whilst having to achieve cost savings and efficiency improvements.
The support we have provided includes:
- Architecture and assurance for the delivery of a digital case file capability to transfer evidence from forces to the Crown Prosecution Service
- Technical leadership for the first Digital solutions for Magistrates and Crown Courts
- Architectural support and technical leadership for the first pilot within the Digital First Programme (as part of the National Police Chiefs Council’s Digital Policing Portfolio) that aims to make it easier and more consistent for the public to make digital contact, and improve the use of digital intelligence and evidence
Government Agencies and Charities
We work with a diverse set of other public bodies including government agencies, regulatory bodies, NDPBs and charities. We have helped them set their strategy and shape and deliver programmes to meet the evolving needs, including where they will be responsible for generating some or all of their budgets.
The assignments we have undertaken include:
- ERP strategy and procurement support for a regulator to replace separate standalone Finance and HR systems and add new Procurement capabilities
- ERP strategy and business case for the Crown Commercial Service
- ICT strategy for Radioactive Waste Management as it embarks on a century-long programme to build the GDF for disposal of the highest grade nuclear waste
We have built a substantial track record of successful delivery across a wide spectrum of organisations in the UK public sector over 20 years.
We understand how they work and what support they need from us.
We help to design and deliver Digital programmes that transform how departments operate, predominantly using cloud-based solutions.
This delivers benefit to the tax payer and supports the Digital Citizen.
We predominantly operate in four core markets.
See more Government frameworks
Police and Policing Agencies
We are working with police forces to create shared services and help them deliver operational efficiencies. This includes helping multiple forces share IT systems, especially in the back office, to achieve savings so a higher proportion of decreasing budgets can be spent on frontline policing.
The support we have provided includes:
- Development of a strategy and supporting business case, followed by support for procurement of a UK-wide framework from which forces can call off a policing specific back office solution
- Implementation support for a shared ERP solution across three police forces to standardise back office processes covering HR (including Learning & Development), Duties, Payroll and Finance (including Fleet Management and Procurement)
- Architectural and management support for a collaborative digital information service between forces and for interacting with CJS partners
- Commercial and operational review of a struggling outsource contract for a major police force
We have also worked with organisations such as the College of Policing to develop the business case and solution architecture for new operational systems.
“They were great to work with and highly professional in their approach.”
Business Manager - College of Policing